Micor Packaging COVID-19 Statement
As a supplier of cardboard packaging to essential businesses Micor Packaging has a responsibility to maintain the supply of its products and services to all our customers, which includes packaging for the food, beverages, medical and other essential industries during this ongoing health crisis.
As the impact of COVID-19 has continued to evolve the health and safety of our team members has quickly become our top priority.
In an effort to minimise potential exposure we have introduced the following guidelines for our facility in compliance with state & federal government requirements to protect our people and support continuation of supply during this time:
- Restrictions are in place for any visitors to our site, unless there is a business-critical requirement or for a health & safety issue, which requires urgent attention
- Visitors are required to sign in via QR codes at our main reception, front roller door or production office depending on their reason for attending our site
- In addition all visitors are required to sign-in to our COVID-19 Visitor Register with contact details, use hand sanitiser & wear a face mask while on site, as required by current legislation
- Team members who are able to work off site are currently doing so until further notice
- Those who are required to work on site, must maintain our standard workplace hygiene procedures as well as adhere to social distancing requirements
- Segregation of staff includes the staggering of shifts and meal breaks to maintain social distancing
- Staff are forbidden from attending the workplace if they display any of the recognised symptoms of COVID-19 (signage is displayed in all workspaces), have returned from overseas, attended a red zone or been required to seek a COVID test or quarantine.
- Staff members who meet the above criteria are forbidden from attending the workplace until they have provided proof of a negative COVID-19 test to the Managing Director.
- In accordance with current Government directives, all our staff have been fully vaccinated against Covid 19.
I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for your continued understanding and patience during this challenging time and your support as we have adjusted how we do business. We really do appreciate your custom and none of us take this responsibility lightly.